You have probably seen them everywhere — hanging by the cash registers at Home Depot, Macy’s, and K-Mart or those signs at your table at Pizzeria Uno and TGI Fridays. They are electronic gift cards and loyalty cards. The country’s largest retailers and chain restaurants have been using and heavily promoting them for the past few years. In fact, the largest selling single item for over 80% of the top 100 retailers in the United States is their gift card. Now is the time for you to grasp the opportunity and start your own program. It will look and work exactly like the big guys’ program, except yours will be designed with a price that you can surely afford.
Data One Merchant Services, an expert in merchant accounts, has put together the most outstanding full-service gift and loyalty card program for merchants. We start with the most advanced gift card processing network in terms of technology which is PCI-DSS Compliant along with multi-location redundant backups for instant capacity and disaster recovery. The online merchant interface is head and shoulders above our competition for both functionalities as well as ease of use. To complement the program is our extremely competitive card pricing where we have found our 1000 custom card package is priced lower than their 500 card package. Finally, we offer the most flexible monthly pricing in the industry with reasonable pricing for even the smallest merchant.
Loyalty Program & Gift Card Features
- Software supports both gift and loyalty card programs
- Transactions are live and online with dollar amounts and point balances available from your terminal in real-time
- 24/7 merchant support is available via a toll free number or via email
- Web based reports are available to you in real-time
- Additional monthly processing reports are emailed to you monthly
- Gift cards can be loaded for any dollar amount the customer chooses
- Choice of completely custom designed cards with your colors and logo or choose from a selection of standard card designs where your company name is printed and you can even add your logo
Loyalty Program & Gift Card Benefits
- Paper vs. Plastic — Experience has shown that plastic gift card sales increase an average of 35% over current paper certificate programs. Also, customers spend more with plastic with average sales about 40% more than paper.
- Will enhance your business’ professional image. Puts you on a level playing field with the major chains that already have this type of program in place.
- Carrying a plastic card with your logo in their wallet is like having a mini billboard in your customers’ hands every day.
- Increases profitability — No cash back is given with gift cards, if you desire.
You will benefit from the float since you have the funds until the card is redeemed.
Experience shows that 5-15% of gift card values are never redeemed. This fact can pay for your program by itself.
- Reduces theft potential since cards have no value until activated unlike paper gift certificates that are usually kept under lock and key.
- Has been shown to reduce shoplifting when a policy to put refunds without a receipt on a gift/stored value card. Discourages stealing and then asking the cashier for cash back. Many national chains have developed this as store policy.
- You can view and print real-time activity reports from your PC, will receive monthly reports via email, plus you will get daily reports from your terminal.
- Ease of issuance and redemption — employees just need to swipe the card through the terminal to load or redeem value on the card, which only takes seconds.
Why Would This Benefit Your Business?
- Expand your business or add additional locations
- Increase your product line, add seasonal merchandise, meet unexpected expenses
- Purchase New Equipment
- Advertise and promote your business with new marketing programs
- Buy out a partner
- Perform renovations
Having A Successful Loyalty Program In Place Means More Visits By Your Current Customer Base
If you’re a restaurant, that may mean that you can reduce advertising costs to attract new customers since tables are already filled. Also, if you are using coupons such as buy 1 get 1 free then you are giving up much more in profits then if you were to reward loyal customers with a free appetizer after spending $100.00 in previous visits. As you know, Client Retention is one of the most important aspects of your business and of course it is much more expensive to find new customers then to keep your existing ones coming back again and again.
We are ready to assist you in starting your gift and /or loyalty card program from scratch and will assist you through implementation and beyond.